Greg:

Does this resource guide also include anticipated drug treatments?

Daniel
 ----------
From: Greg Johnson
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN; dviolante
Subject: PD Drug list
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 1996 3:44PM

Kathrynne Holden,
For a comprehensive list of PD drugs available in various countries,
call the APDA (1-800-223-2732) and ask for a copy of the "International
Parkinson's Disease Resource Guide".  I published this guide last March
with the assistance of Dr. Maestrone of the APDA and Dr. Pezzoli of AIP
(the Italian PD group).  The current issue is the third edition.  Some
parts of this book have been included in the Parkinson's  Web from
Boston Hospital, but I don't think the drug list made the site.  If it
is out of print let me know.  I can send you a copy on IBM formatted
disk (WordPerfect for Windows).  I would post it to the list but it is
very heavily formatted and would be an un-readable mess once the
internet chewed on it.

Greg Johnson