Hello all!

Being a brand new subscriber to this list, I guess I should take a few
moments to introduce myself. My name is Daniel and I am currently an MBA
student at McMaster University in Hamilton. As I myself, nor any of my close
friends or relations are afflicted, my interest is purely academic. My main
reason for subscribing is that a summer project I am working on (yes, for a
drug company....no point in beating around the bush) involves gathering
information on Parkinson's. I figured the best way would be to go straight
to a source such as this. Let me make one thing clear, I am not here to try
and sell you anything, I am merely looking for information.

I am specifically interested in which new drug treatments are expected to be
launched in Canada in the next 1-3 years, and what you have either
experienced and/or heard about them.

Take care,

Daniel