DI a!? ayyyyyyyy        yyyyyyyyRyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyg  O A [Y N a A P Au o 4 ~ 1+d that after exercising on my exercise bike I had a distinct feeling that the rate of appearance of new Parkinson symptoms became speeded up,  So, I asked the question   What is known about possible factors which speed up the deterioration arising from Parkinson s and is fairly strenuous exercise likely to be one of these?   First of all, special thanks to those of  you who replied. Thus, Jack Savely([log in to unmask]) suggests a temporary increase in my Sinemet intake may be necessary. Perhaps I should have said that my present intake is 1000mg/day (5 CR tablets). One of these is taken about 1/2hr before the exercise starts. Basically I suppose I feel that there is enough dopa around for my body to use and I don t think I would want to increase this without good reason..  Sherri Cave([log in to unmask]) warns me about exercising rigid muscles and points out the difficulty of getting such muscles to relax again. The problem, Sherri, is not, oddly enough, with the muscles I am using on my bike but with new symptoms, associated with my balance, which have increased dramatically over the last two or three months.  My question struck a note with Jan Rolff([log in to unmask]). Jan, whose right side was mainly affected by PD, began to have problems with his left side after a tiring day out on his bike! And Barbara Jensen([log in to unmask]) started to shake after exercising. Extra Sinemet didn t help.  All in all, I have decided to carry on with the exercise bike since I feel that the potential benefits are too great to lose. However in future I shall be more careful about timing the exercise with respect to my Sinemet dose and  I shall also take care to avoid any  confrontation  with any symptom (for example, I shall ease off when I feel my facial muscles becoming unpleasantly stiff.  Again, thanks to all who thought about the problem. I will write again in due course  and let you know how I get on!  With kind regards  Jack Tibbs 10160

[log in to unmask] DI a!? a insyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyUYeance of new Parkinson symptoms became speeded up,  So, I asked the question   What is known about possible factors which speed up the deterioration arising from Parkinson s and is fairly strenuous exercise likely to be one of these?   First of all, special thanks to those of  you who replied. Thus, Jack Savely([log in to unmask]) suggests a temporary increase in my Sinemet intake may be necessary. Perhaps I should have said that my present intake is 1000mg/day (5 CR tablets). One of these is taken about 1/2hr before the exercise starts. Basically I suppose I feel that there is enough dopa around for my body to use and I don t think I would want to increase this without good reason..  Sherri Cave([log in to unmask]) warns me about exercising rigid muscles and points out the difficulty of getting such muscles to relax again. The problem, Sherri, is not, oddly enough, with the muscles I am using on my bike but with new symptoms, associated with my balance, which have increased dramatically over the last two or three months.  My question struck a note with Jan Rolff([log in to unmask]). Jan, whose right side was mainly affected by PD, began to have problems with his left side after a tiring day out on his bike! And Barbara Jensen([log in to unmask]) started to shake after exercising. Extra Sinemet didn t help.  All in all, I have decided to carry on with the exercise bike since I feel that the potential benefits are too great to lose. However in future I shall be more careful about timing the exercise with respect to my Sinemet dose and  I shall also take care to avoid any  confrontation  with any symptom (for example, I shall ease off when I feel my facial muscles becoming unpleasantly stiff.  Again, thanks to all who thought about the problem. I will write again in due course  and let you know how I get on!  With kind regards  Jack Tibbs [log in to unmask] g File List...3sing o n my exercise bie I had a distinct feeling rthat m

Parkinson symptions became speeded u ad s I asked tghe question   What is known about possible factors which speed up the deterioration arising from Parkinsyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy