You wrote:

>Hi:
>
>Somehow I missed the beginning of this thread on vinegar treatment and
leg
>cramps.  Could someone forward me the relevant messages.
>
>Thanks.
>
>        Ron Reiner ([log in to unmask])
>
>At 01:13 PM 8/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>My  wife, Alice, has been using the vinegar treatment since we first
heard of
>>it on this forum and it has helped her leg cramps a great deal.  she
has
>>severe leg cramps that even tylanol / codine doesn't help too much.
thanks

To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
From: "V. R. Peyton" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: vinegar water
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 08:43:00 -0400
Thanks, Margaret Tuchman, for reminding me of somethinig I used a long
time ago:
>A friend recommended two teaspoons of cider vinegar in a glass
>of water for foot cramps, and so far it seems to be working.

This rememdy is said to help a lot of things, including arthritis. But,
it
might be a little easier to take with some honey added, unless you're
diabetic. There was a book written on the value of this apple cider
vinegar
& honey drink in the 50's or 60's. Couldn't hurt, might help, think
I'll try
my dad on it since he's having leg cramps.

Vicki Peyton