Friday, 8/23, is the ONE DAY WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY to get our message to the
place where it can do some good.
According to the latest Advisory (posted by Barbara Schirloff on 8/19) we
have to make sure that Sen. Kassebaum's office files the NIH Reauthorization
Report on Monday, 8/27.
----------
First call/
----------
When do you call: Friday, August 23, 1996
Where do you call: 800-962-3524 (toll-free)
What is the message: I am calling to urge Senator Kassebaum to file the NIH
Reauthorization Report (containing the Udall bill) on August 27, 1996.
-----------
Second call/
Same date, same message to Dr. Kent Bradley, at 202-224-6770.

Let each of us make those two calls and ask two people to make the two calls
and in turn they ask two people, etc... A phone tree, a living, breathing
and life giving phone tree.

I know what I will be doing tomorrow morning, are you with me??
Losing is Not an Option
\\//
Margaret Tuchman