Janet,
Now whenever I think of Bermuda, I think of Stubby and wonder if he's still
"going with the flow"?  Has he taken anymore log roles while sleeping?  My
black angora takes a little nip on your hand when you stop petting her and
makes little chortles in her throat to let you know she has arrived near you.
We've just gotten air-conditioning and the cats were not sure they liked the
windows down all the time now.  We are adjusting!!  The humidity is the
thing.  The sensitivity to tempertures in PDrs was interesting.  I also
notice I have to take big breaths every once in awhile.  Does that mean I'm
not breathing as deeply as I once did and have to catch up?
I used to be so cold, socks in bed, extra covers, etc. but now get out the
fans, turn on the "air", bring me some ice. Stranger things have happened -
like where did this PD come from?
Patricia