Joyce:

I've had PD for only one year, but I've had gastro-intestinal distress for
many years.  Doctors said "live with it."  Well, while researching
alternative treatments for PD, I found a reference to peppermint as
something which relieves intestinal discomfort.  It hasn't cured me, but it
has improved that particular condition significantly.  You might tell your
friend to try one cup of peppermint tea every day.  It is no accident that
peppermint candy is traditionally handed out after meals.

                Ron Reiner ([log in to unmask])  48 + 1yr

A friend of mine who has had PD for about nine years has been having