Firstly, you should be consulting on a regular basis with your neuro.  If
your neuro is not PD smart,  TRY to find one who is.   Even close to NYC the
local neuro here in NJ really know nothing about it except what they read.
 That is a broad statement but those of us who have been through or have
 tremors  are usually being treated under supervision.

In particular, I have been through some of the meds your taking.  In fact
they made me very very bad.   I had to spend ten days in the hospital just to
get off the Eldepryl and on to PERMAX.

my suggestion is   not to experiment    with new meds yourself!!

good luck
Joyce