Dear Mary Yost:  Thanks for your message today re the UK PD Village.  I know
a lot of people would like to read what you found out as I have received
several questions since sending my message last night.  Please consider
sending your message  to the listserv.  I am sure new subscribers will find
it interesting and thought provoking.

 Yes, I did take time out.  My kids are having babies and I have been
learning to be a grandmama.  As well, Jim and I have been travelling around
seeking the perfect spot for retirement years which might be as near as next
summer.  You can bet we aren't looking at those places that feature
gloriously sun tanned athletic people who play tennis ten hours a day.  We
are "preparing" like "Doctorwine" in Colorado by thinking - flat terrain - no
ice and snow - wide doors - hot tub - one floor - walk-in shower - all those
goodies that make life for PWP a little easier.  I can envision a one story
house or apartment in flat  Coronado CA where I can pop around in a three
wheeled "little Rascal" and enter stores, the library and such with no stairs
to climb.  At the moment I cope well - although the stairs in our house are
beginning to be a drag (and dangerous) and the icy winters (Hanover NH) are
too much of a challenge.

It was nice hearing from you again.  How are you doing?  I believe you are
involved with Joan Samuelson's PAN.  Good move.  We need all the PD advocates
we can muster.

Regards,
Barbara Yacos