David Austen:  Please see my note to the list (and Mary Yost) today.

Since not many of us save messages we may have to ask John Cottingham to help
us as he has stuff stashed away safely.  I tried to alert John but the e-mail
address I have for him doesn't work.  (NOTE -- John Cottingham - please send
me your address.)  And so, David Austen, tell us about yourself.  Your "days
in the media" is intriguing - especially your small brush with Lady Di.  Out
with it fella - stress is bad for PWP.  Intrigue is STRESS.

Regards,
Barbara Yacos