There have been several queries for sources for Coenzyme Q1 also known as
NADH. Last fall I fooled around with some NADH that I ordered through
Peggy's Health Center. Although I haven't order anything for months I'm
still on their mailing list:
                151 First St. Los Altos, CA 94022
                1/800/862/9191          FAX 415/941/9512
                e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                24hour hot-line with nutritionist on duty 24 hours a day
                http://www.inetbiz.comm/peggys

Their trade name is ENADA which they claim is of superior quality because
of its stability and ability to penetrate the blood/ brain barrier.
Sept. specials: 30 tablets 2.5 mg @ $38.50 and 5 mg tablets @ $69.

They carry various non-traditional products, and are a little pushy for my
taste but I'm tempted to give ENADA another go. I went on and off slowly,
as recommended, and didn't feel a whole lot of difference. I then went on
to have a Pallidotmy (which is another tale to tell) and I have been
struggling to where I was  before the operation.
Has anyone on the list been using NADH or ENADA for more than 2 months?
Kathie Tollifson - are you still pleased with the results you are getting?
I also have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) and could use some better ways of
dealing with sleeping and leg cramps. I would appreciate any thoughts from
listers.
Thanks - in my own voice - from Ginny Morgan.
(@ 53, going into my 2nd PD decade with a daily motherload of pills every 2
hours - more on that later.)

Ginny Morgan