There comes a time when one is ready to try almost anything if it can
promise some relief, even to allow someone to make a pincushion out of us. I
probably would dig up earthworms and prepare them for dinner if I could be
convinced they would help my husband's Parkinson problems, even a little. So
we are very interested in reading the messages from those who have tried
acupuncture.

I was motivated to run a Yahoo search for information on acupuncture and
found plenty. We know that we need to be cautious when choosing a health
practitioner. There are wide differences in the regulation of health care
services of this type from area to area around the world and from state to
state and the information available is very helpful.

http://www.acupuncture.com is the most useful and informative site I found.
It includes everything from the philosophy behind acupuncture to a list of
insurance companies that cover these treatments. In addition to the
information about the theory and philosophy behind acupuncture and herbal
treatments, it includes detailed information for the consumer.

We aren't ready to try acupuncture yet, but we're keeping it in mind. We
appreciate all the information you provide. Its a big help.
Martha