I'm new here and thought I might introduce myself. My mother was diagnosed
with PD 4yrs. ago. I decided that now that I'm on the internet maybe there
are things out here to learn about PD. Unfortunatley, my mom lives a couple
of states from me and I'm not able to be with her all of the time. My
father, however, has become quite helpful. My mother is 60yrs. old and along
with the PD she has neropathy in her feet. I'm not sure what else I can
share with you, but would be happy to fill in any gaps. I'm hoping to learn
more from you all and hopefully share with you also. I'm afraid that my mom
and dad will just go along with whatever the Doc says without learning more
themselves. This has happened in the past. Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble.

Debbie Baumgart