To everyone who expressed an interest in the Tai-Chi tape:

I did some sleuthing today and this is what I came  up with:

My tape is called David Carradine's Tai-Chi Workout .It's produced by
Praying Mantis Productions (honest!), copyright 1993 by Goldhil Home Media
International, Inc. and is distributed by Goldhil Video, Thousand
Oaks, CA.

 Our local Blockbuster Video store has a listing for it but
doesn't carry this particular tape.  Others may, though there's not a
general listing to check - you just have to call individual stores.  Ours
does have several other Tai-Chi tapes that are probably just as good.
David Carradine is getting a bit punchy and depends on some oriental guy
to do the more difficult stances anyway.

Good luck to all.  Do you have Blockbusters in Israel???

Pat Schark

  pine`