I am new to the PARKINSN list and new to Parkinson"s disease,
having just been diagnosed with PD in May.
I am an ex-teacher, ex-business owner & present day artist and volunteer.
  I have some questions regarding travel - one of my great interests and
pleasures.  Do you have any idea how long I might expect to travel with
relative ease?  What has your experience been as far as ease or difficulty
with long plane trips and travel in general?  What kind of trips are possible
as Parkinson's progresses?
I am in my late fifties and other than PD am in good health and very active.
Mary Sheehan ([log in to unmask])