At 03:12 PM 8/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings to the list,
>   I am new member to this list and am looking forward to my presence among
>you. I am a 62-year old Episcopal priest and my husband who is 66 has just
>been diagnosed with PD. It is extremely difficult for him to accept and so we
>are getting through the roller-coaster days as best we can. At this point he
>is not on medication, but may be by January.
>
>Love and blessings,
>Elizabeth+

Dear Elizabeth,

Welcome to the group. Seeing a 'lady' priest online is somewhat of a
surprise, bur today things are changing, hopefully for the better in many
ways, ideally in all ways.

PD is not the scourge it used to be thanks to medical science. Wife's uncle
Lichty [former Presiding Bishop Arthur Lichtenberger] had a horrible time
with it years ago. Too bad he could not have developed it when the
medications of today are readily available.

Will & Mary-Margaret Johnston
WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter
63  Dx1991 Symptoms 1971