At 06:24 PM 8/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I am new to the PARKINSN list and new to Parkinson"s disease,
>having just been diagnosed with PD in May.
>I am an ex-teacher, ex-business owner & present day artist and volunteer.
>  I have some questions regarding travel - one of my great interests and
>pleasures.  Do you have any idea how long I might expect to travel with
>relative ease?  What has your experience been as far as ease or difficulty
>with long plane trips and travel in general?  What kind of trips are possible
>as Parkinson's progresses?
>I am in my late fifties and other than PD am in good health and very active.
>Mary Sheehan ([log in to unmask])

Dear Mary,

Odds are you still have years of good travel years ahead of you. PD
progression varies widely from person to person. I,too, am an ex-teacher and
ex-business owner. I am not an artist! Couldn't draw a straight line with a
ruler and now my writing/drawing hand is none too dextrous. Have fun, enjoy.
WILL JOHNSTON   4049 OAKLAND SCHOOL ROAD
                SALISBURY, MD 21804-2716
                410-543-0110
Pres A.P.D.A.  DelMarVa Chapter
63  Dx1991 Symptoms 1971