Dear Jeff:
I wish I would have known you when I had my virus called (concept) for many weeks. It was a headache I don't
want again.
Pc-cillin virus check program I was told could handle it. After I bought the program I found that it did not
detect my the (oncept) virus .
After getting the run around from the Touchtone the co. that wrote the software pc-cillin 95 I was told that an
outside vendor goofed and the software should have detected the problem.

After 5 days of waiting for them to come back with an answer I asked them to come to my office and assist me.
Their office is only 3 min. away from mine.

They came armed and could not assist me, but asked if they ckould take a sample of the virus. I suggested they
take the whole thing.

They left me hanging. I then decided to download a Microsoft program which talked about my virus (concept) 8
months old and hangs onto DOC'S

They further supplied the information needed to KILL the bugger. You have no idea how many files had been
affected.

I am glad that you are warning us. I thought it might be useful for the  group to know that Microsoft addresses
almost all virusus providing it interferce with WORD or their programs.

Hope this help those in need

Henry Guttentag ([log in to unmask])