At 05:17 PM 8/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I am new to listserv.  I'm 56 years old and have had Parkisons for 9
>years, but it wasn't formally diagonsed until 1991.  I have been on
>Sinemet and Eldepryl since then.  I am having much difficulty with my
>medication not lasting for much more than an hour to an hour and a half
>at a time, and my off times are becoming more difficult to deal with. I
>am also feeling quite depressed.  I would love to hear from anyone who
>might have suggestions.  I feel very apprehensive about what the future
>will hold for me.
>
>Marty

Dear Marty,
 I also was diagonsed in 1991.  I used to have trouble just like you untill
Dr Burns at the Cle. Clinic worked out a schedule...it took a year to find
out how to get the meds in me....

I take 1&1/2  yellow 25/100 and 1/2 pink Permax  (1Mg.)  5 x / Day.  at 006,
009,  1200, 1500,  &  1800 hrs.   (6-9-12-3-6pm.)

I also take 50mg of pamalar> at bed time to act as a sleep stabilizer.

I make my self do the PD exercises.  I Love mu8sic so when I feel really
depressed I put on my fm earpnones and make my self dance, alone, no one sees!!!

Blessings to you, marty
Paul