Leslie, Paul, et al,
      Wonderful book titled  Ivan (his first name) published 10-15 years ago
about a guy in England who desperately IMHO didn't want to take any anti-PD
meds.  The book is almost stream-of-consciousness (the inner experience?) of
his struggle with PD sans drugs.  Since this is autobiographic, does any
listmember know of Ivan Thomas?  Ivan, are you lurking?  Like Marjorie, I
think life is easier with 'em than without.  Our life (lives?) is easier with
denial than without also.
     My life is not easier without Alan Bonander.  God,  I miss you every
day, friend.  Rest in peace.  Don Penny, Doctorwine