On Sep 13, 10:45am, Susan Dobra wrote:
> Subject: Re: U.S. politics.
> but seriously, folks.  anthony has the support of many of us down here
south
> of the wide latitude.  i'll be campaigning vigorously for him among my
> colleagues not only because of his intellectual integrity and progressive
> pedagogical attitudes but also because he's just SO DARN CUTE.

gee, I don't know about the "cute" part--i finally got my ballot (I was
beginning to think it was going to be a repeat of the CCCC program debacle.
 Now I *was* prepared to make a trip to CCCC headquarters--is that Sioux
City, Iowa, or am I confusing it with some other headquarters?--to personally
pick up my ballot to vote for Anthony, but it did come), and I did vote for
the token Canadian...
I gotta know though Anthony,  was it taken in one of those Woolworth picture
booths?  Anthony, you're going to have to hire one of those media-types (ask
though about his "toe-sucking" needs *before* you hire him)) to ensure that
all the electorate really knows what you stand for (cod,
whatever)....mary-louise

 seriously.