To all CASSLers

I expect most of you have received the ballot for the 4Cs 1996
elections and have noticed our Anthony Pare is on the ballot for
a three-year term on the Executive Committee of CCCC. This note
is just an instance of my aroused civic conscience at work and
about, urging all of you to exercise your democratic right.
Anthony would be embarrassed if I gave you all the very good
reasons you should vote for him -- his entrancing smile (Don't
you love that photograph!) is sufficient reason for me, as is the
fact that having him occupied for three years on extra-mural
concerns is a break I quite look forward to as also the
opportunity to pester him whenever we feel the least slighted as
Canadians.

I should add here for the benefit of the Elections Commissioner
of Quebec that this announcement is not paid for or at the urging
of the Council for Canadian Unity.

Patrick