The proposal we put forward for a panel sponsored by the Canadian Caucus
at the 97 CCCC convention in Phoenix has been accepted. So, if you're
planning to go we'll be looking to see you on Friday, March 14 at
4:30--room to be announced.

You may recall that the timeline for putting proposals together was, to
put it mildly, compressed last spring. Some people who would have liked to
be part of the roundtable might not have had a chance to meet the
deadline. If you would like to participate, send me a message offline at
[log in to unmask] and I'll send you a description of the
roundtable. The title of the session is "Canadian Contexts for Writing in
the Disciplines: Past, present, and Future."

One last thing. I was supposed to chair the session, but my paper has
been scheduled at exactly the same time (this happened last year, too).
Is there a web site on cloning technologies? If cloning doesn't work out,
would anyone who knows they will be going to t the convention and who
would be interested in chairing this session please contact me offline

Roger Graves