Jack,
Them's fighting words:
>This is precisely why those of us south of the border are going to fight
>Pare's election to the very last drop (or some other cliche).  The man
>would obviously be a menace.  Look your porches!
Anthony thinks I was rather tame on his candidacy. Well that's the way
I felt; but now you've got me sort of riled up Canadian style. So take
this: you've got your cliches wrong. It's "lock your stoops and look to
your pooches!" And you don't want me playing rhyming games with your
name, Selzer!!! Pare also rhymes with DARE.
Anthony, did I or did I not slice him up? Don't you let him bother you.
Patrick

Patrick Dias
Faculty of Education
McGill University