Could you please start your campaign against Selzer and his American
ilk by arranging for Canada to (handily) beat Tean USA in the hockey
game Saturday night.  And could you make it clear that we won't
consider a follow-up 150 metre race between Don Cherry and Bob Dole to
determine who really won the game.

Thanks, Graham