Can you send me a copy of Patrick's document and anything else in your
anti-testing kitty asap?  I like the idea of a general archive but I've
trying to prod the university into an overhaul of our writing test right
now and I could use all the help I can get.

Anybody else have good stuff?  Not just material on why universal testing
is not good but also specifics on what to do instead?  (Plans for major
WAC programs that don't cost anything, don't take any time to administer,
and don't infringe on entrenched interests--you know, basic easy stuff
like that.)

Thanks

Doug