--------------------------- Original Message ---------------------------
You can't accuse me of silencing an opponent:

Hi, Anthony:

As you know, I've been cut off of the Canadian Caucus list.  I learned this
when I tried to post the following (which I'd like you to send in for me,
if you can stomach it):

Those of you looking for a word to rhyme with Selzer are out of luck.  If
it makes you take heart, however, you should know that when I run a
spellcheck on anything, "Sleazier" comes up as a suggested alternative to
Selzer.

I suspect Marcy and her friends of pulling off this coup, incidentally.

Selzer

Jack Selzer, Associate Professor of English
Department of English
Penn State University
University Park, PA  16802
Phone:  814-865-0251