>>For those in this part of the world, the workshops will be held on
>>September 25th & 26th at Hollywood Private Hospital in Perth. We especially
>>need lots of PWP and their families to attend.
>>Please contact me on my e-mail or by phone on (09) 298 9352 or our
>>Association office on (09) 381 8699 if you want a registration form.
>>Registrations close Sept 11th - so be quick.
>Dear Joy,
>
>I'm very interested in a workshop on the Lee Silverman Voice Therapy and
>would like to know when and where it will be held in Melbourne.
>
>Celia Jones

I took the Lee Silverman voice workshop in Scottsdale, AZ in 1983-4? the
results were excellent, and well worth the time and effort involved.  It is
important to keep practicing the excercises in order to maintain your voice
volume.  The faces you learn to make strain  your sense of humor, but
persist it is worth it!