At 06:55 PM 9/2/96 -0400, Celia Jones wrote:

>>For those in this part of the world, the workshops will be held on
>>September 25th & 26th at Hollywood Private Hospital in Perth. We especially
>>need lots of PWP and their families to attend.
>>Please contact me on my e-mail or by phone on (09) 298 9352 or our
>>Association office on (09) 381 8699 if you want a registration form.
>>Registrations close Sept 11th - so be quick.
>Dear Joy,
>
>I'm very interested in a workshop on the Lee Silverman Voice Therapy and
>would like to know when and where it will be held in Melbourne.
>
>Celia Jones

I attended the Lee Silverman workshop in Scottsdale, AZ in 1983-4? and was
extremely pleased with the results.  It is necessary to continue the
excercises to gain complete control of voice volume.  An additional plus is
the facial expression is completely normal.  You must at all times maintain
your sense of humor, in particular the tongue swirls.  If you do this in the
car, people passing may have wrecks!