Sorry, when I was telling you about the Lee Silverman Workshops in Perth, I
neglected to tell you when the workshops are being held in Sydney &
Melbourne.

They are: Sydney Sunday 22 & Mon 23 September at Schlink Theatre, Royal
Prince Alfred Hospital, Camperdown, Sydney.  Sydney enquiries call: Mrs
Lynne Mortensen PH; (049) 21-5159 Fax (049) 217-170

         Melbourne, Sunday 29th & Monday 30 September at Kingston Centre,
Education Centre, Cnr Warrigal Rd & Kingston Rd, Cheltenham.  Enquiries Ms
Debbie Jacks Ph (03) 9265-1000 Fax (03) 9265-1576.

The Convenor and for general enquiries, call A/Prof Pamela Davis on (02)
557-0301 or fax on (02) 550-6624.

If you missed it the first time, the Perth workshops are on Weds September
25th & Thursday 26th, at Hollywood Hospital.  Call Convenor Joy Graham (09)
298 9352 or e-mail me on: [log in to unmask]
  or call the Parkinson's Association WA Office on 09 381 8699.

In all workshops, the first day and a half is for health professionals,
with the afternoon of the second day for those with Parkinson's (or other
neurological disorders) and family, community members.