To Mark Atyeo:  Thanks very much for help and encouragement  on the subject
of Clozaril.
Dave will probably start on 25 MG - the lowest dosage.  If this works, I'll
be rid of a house full of people (all of them seen by Dave, not me)!   I feel
a lot more positive about it now.

Also, the reminder about the catheter was helpful.  His doctor had prescribed
the male version of the one you mentioned.  It may be time for that now.
Dave no longer has dyskinesia -- at one time he was like a whirling dervish.
 Now the freezing is more of a problem.
If anyone else has had experience with Clozaril or other anti-hallucinatory
drugs, please communicate.  Any recommendations on the best type of walker
for freezing problems?
Thanks again for your input.  Appreciatively, Naomi Meyer.  [log in to unmask]