Re:  Brian Colllins informal survey.
1. Diagnosed 24 years ago.
2. 1st symptoms, 25 years ago.
3. Age diagnosed, 45.
4. Early symptoms, weakness on right side, loss of fine movements.  Never a
tremor.

Re:  Margaret Tuchman - thank you for info on the walker.  I'll certainly
look into it.  When he uses the one he has now, he leans on it to overcome
freeze, and then can take off with it!  Bizarre!

Re;  Paul McCahan - kind thoughts sincerely appreciated, along with your
prayers.  My husband is almost 69 - David Meyer.  I truly believe in the
power of group prayer.

Re:  Hallucinations, Clozaril and response from Vicki Peyton:  Don't know if
you received my message, but Dave's hallucinations are frightening at times.
 Otherwise, I wouldn't have him consider the clozaril.  He also is convinced
there are conspirators in the house and parked in a car across the street.
 He keeps throwing out toothbrushes, convinced someone is using them.  It's
not so bad when he sees little children around the house.  But when the men
with guns appear, he gets quite upset.  What a disease this is!

Oh, well.  As Mother used to say, "It could be worse."