Naomi,  I am taking Clozoril for the effects of Parlodel which caused a
hurtfull period of paranoia.  I take 1 x .25 at 0600 and 2.5 tablets at
midnight (which helps me slleep  ha ha)   It worked within hours....and Ive
been on it for at least 16 months.
START UP SLOWLY WITH THIS THING!!

It requires a WEEKLY blood test to determine the WBC count.   If that count
drops rapidly it could cause blood cancer.

Clozoril is the most controlled drug in America.   The blood test report
first goes to the perscribing doc > to the RX > the Clozoril Control Center.
 You can get only enough for one week.  The cost to me for 28 pills is $87.50
in New Jersey.

LEPODEX is the Euro equiv and cost about $13.00 for 40 tabs in Spain.

Dont feel shy about asking anything related here on the list.   It is the
world greated assembliege (sp) of PWP and PWP caregivers in the world.

good luck
Joyce