Hi Naomi,
Glad to know that I was able to reassure you.
I do hope it's not a false sense  though.  Cozaril is not so well tolerated
by the elderly as by the younger person.
Margaret (64) found that even one 25 mg tablet of Clozaril was too much at
first.
Eventually, I  think,  the doctor administered half a tablet every second
night and built it from that low level over a matter of months.  Even now
more than 12 months after, she still can't tolerate more than 112.5 mg
nightly, whereas  young schizophrenics (the most common recipients)
typically take up to 750 mg.

Re: walkers.   Margaret has found that the ones with wheels are unsuitable.
Instead  she prefers what the Physio calls the "Hoppity model"; i.e., with
four  rubber feet and light enough for her to lift and shove forward with
each step.   If you have access to physiotherapy, take advantage of it as
much as you can.  Physio's are trained  to assess disabilities and, if you
are as lucky as we were, you will find one experienced in treating Parkies,
as well as a hospital with a wide variety of walking aids of every
description available for trial.

Another point,  PD  causes depression.  Not only because the sufferer has an
incurable disease, though this causes me to  get it too!, but also because
it causes changes in the subtle chemical balance within  the brain that
leads to depression.   Because of interactions with other medications,  the
tri-cyclic anti-depressants are not suitable for PD.   Instead Margaret and
I are both on what are called Serotonin  re-uptake release inhibitors (SRRI
for short) such as Prozac and Arapac.

Take care!
M.
Mark  Atyeo