Brian, this is Joyce's husband speaking;

Your rite about the Parlodel.   Since her Pallidotomy in May, we have been
coming down SLOWLY on both the Sinemet CR and the Parlodel.   We are down now
about 25%

At a meeting with the neuro we decided to keep steady on the Sin 25/100  at 9
per day as Liquid in straight OJ  and also to keep the Permax same dosage for
the Permax for time being.   The therapist (who is also familiar with PD) is
probably going to reduce the 2.5 Clozoril at bedtime to 2 in a week or so.
  The cloz helps her go to sleep so Im not pushing to reduce that for now.

Thanks for your input and regards from us both

Chuck