Kathy,

About 6 weeks after my Pallidotomy in May,   I was getting very very drowzy
and could fall off to sleep while talking to you...no offense intented.

We were on a Pallidotomy celebration holiday in Spain...I visited an
internist and he gave me an injection of MERKE NERVOBION 5000  made in spain
under license.

After 48 hours of this and a water pill to offset some edema...I had the BEST
two weeks in the last ten years.

We came home...tried to find a doc to administer the ampoules I brought we me
but it was not worth the effort of arguing so I went to a local RX and found
a spanish speaking guy who advised me that this was

100mg of VIT B1    100mg of VIT B6  and   5000mg of VIT B12.

Ive been taking this dose of pills since,  every other day.

My neuro   lectured   me that this regamine should have no basis to work....I
said

     YEA....RITE !!!!     BUT IT DOES !!!

Hope this little ditty gives you some ideas.

Joyce

BTW the only herb that helps me is my brother-in-law HERB