Thanks to all for your information on/ experience with Clozaril.and various
walkers  We're still considering Clozaril.  We may up the dosage of Risperdal
first.  Depends on how bad the hallucinations get.
Another unpleasant topic I almost hate to broach -- drooling.  Has anyone
found anything that helps?  It's driving us crazy.  Helllllllp.
Fortunately, Dave has never experienced depression with his Parkinsons.
Who knows?  Maybe he's really got some other disease. (someone mentioned
hydro-cephalus has similar symptoms.)
[log in to unmask] (Naomi Meyer, CG for David Meyer, Parkinson's 24 years.)