I have been asked by Ivan Suzman to post this note.

Todays  first APDA Symposium of Northern New England was a hugh success.  Our
landmark conference was filled to capacity with 300 attending.  All the
speakers were very well received as were the voice, speech  and harmonica
lessions.  I manned the Udall Bill Lobbying table and distributed every
single one of the hundreds of Udall postcards and  Parkinson's Action Network
Action Advisory flyers along with  my newly designed buttons.  I was very
encouraged.  I will continue to be a very strong activist   for the Udall
bill even while I am still getting settled.      Can anyone can contact an
executive at C-Span  and request   the debate on the Udall bill be scheduled
for public viewing?    Any one who wants to get in touch with me  about Udall
or  NADH or the Patch or any other issue close to us all,  please call me at
207-797-8488 and leave a message  or  snail me at 9 Range Road,  Portland
Maine 04103.   Write PLEASE FORWARD  on the envelope.
Ivan Suzman  46,9