Just thought I'd pass along some ENCOURAGING info my husband received
while talking to Scott Klug, Representative from WI, at a fund-raising
last week.  Klug felt quite positive that the Udall Bill would get out
of committee and pass in both houses. This is especially interesting
since he is on the committe in the House that can bring the Bill to the
floor.  Klub felt there was a lot of interest in it, and was pretty
optimistic about its passing.

After hearing this news I allowed myself a few cartwheels and some
excited girlish squeals: "Do you think it's going to pass?  Really?
Truly?" but then sobered up quickly.  Realist that I am, I know this is
only one lawmaker's opinion. BUT it IS good to know that the prevailing
mood is growing  more positive all the time.

This small piece of good news  MEANS WE MUST KEEP ON BARRAGING OUR
LEGISLATORS WITH CALLS AND LETTERS AND CARDS.   These next several weeks
are crucial and we must keep our enthusiasm and momentum going strong.
because it finally looks distinctly possible that Parkinson's Disease
is on its way to becoming "INVISIBLE NO MORE!!!"

Joyce Young 53 with PD 9 years