At 09:39 am 06/09/96 -0400, Marty Rose wrote:

>Help!!! Has ANYONE had positive results with Parlodel.

Hi Marty,

I have been taking Parlodel (2.5 mg) since June of this year with no bad
side effects.

The schedule given to me is as follows,

Day 1 - test dose: 1/2 tablet at bedtime, then if tolerated:

first 5 days, 1/2 tablet with breakfast and lunch,
next 5 days - 1/2 tablet with breakfast, lunch, and supper,
next 5 days - 1 tablet with breakfast, 1/2 tablet with lunch, and supper
next 5 days - 1 tablet with breakfast and lunch, 1/2 tablet with supper
and every  5 days, increasing as necessary by 1/2 tablet till I reached my
maximum dosage of 2 tablets with each meal.
However, I was told to stick to the lowest effective dose, and at this point
I am taking 1 tablet with breakfast, 1/2 tablet with lunch and supper.
I hope this is some help to you.

I also take Sinemet, Sinemet CR, Eldepryl.
Clonazepam was prescribed for Restless Leg Syndrome.

Judith