> A long time ago I had a Neurologist who put me on Indocin--even though it
> said " Not for
> patients with Asthma".  He told me he had patients on it who has Asthma & It
> didn't
> affect them.  Within 2 weeks I had a HORRIBLE Asthma attack---needless to say,
> I changed medications & Neurologist at the sametime!  Now, before I get a
> prescription
> filled I check the PDR.
> Saved my life a couple of times!!!!
> Take Care,
> Marjorie 63/8

My Internist tried to prescribe a beta-blocker for me even though I told
him I had been diagnosed with minimal asthma.  When I related that I
understood beta-blockers could cause full blown asthma in people like me,
he suggested to try it anyway.  I refused.

No one, no matter how many degrees they have after his/her name, should
play Russian roulette with someone's health.
----
Regards
Mary Ann