Hi Barbara,

>I've also been
>nagging people in England to send details on their Manchester PD Village -
>particularly Simon Coles whose father was involved with the Brit's PD Society
>and saw the PD village to fruition.

Dad (Derek Coles) can now speak for himself as [log in to unmask], he picks
his mail up once a week on average. The project you refer to is the
"Walsall Sheltered Housing Project", and hopefully he will be able to
provide details if prompted. As you rightly point out, he'll know much more
of the detail than I ever will.

>Simon never answers me as I didn't bow
>and scrape in regards Princess Di - who was the PD society's patron, and may
>still be. Maybe I'll get in touch with her.

:-)

Simon probably doesn't answer you because you sent stuff to his old mail
account :-) I now live at simon@nipltd.com..... this is my "spare" mail
account which hardly sees any messages.

BTW You don't need to bow and scrape to Pricess Di any more - she isn't
"Her Royal Highness". And she isn't the PDS Patron any more. Not a terribly
happy turn of events (she was good at it) but there you go.

>It bothers me that we have five or more PD organizations in the USA and the
>PD village concept actually was built and is working in a country with ONE PD
>organization.  Go figure!!??

Hmmm. I would say each country has their own area of expertise. The UK are
miles behind the US in some areas. If only we could get the individual
National groups to actually TALK to each other. That bothers me.

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============