I've had positive experience with Parlodel.  Although at first I did feel
some vertigo when I stood up quickly, that has gone away.  I'm now taking
15 mg/day.  I increased the dose gradually, beginning with 2.5 mg and
increasing by that amount each week.  It's helped a lot with my symptoms;
before taking it I could hardly roll over in bed, dress myself or eat
soup, and I'm quite functional with the Parlodel.  A few months ago I
actually went up to 30 mg./day and was only taking Parlodel and eldepryl;
I did find that was too much and I was feeling a little whoozy.  For now
I'm doing well on 15 mg./day Parlodel, plus eldepryl and amantadine 2X/day,
and I'm doing okay. I'm trying to hold off on sinemet.  I took it for a while and
did not like the dyskinesia.

Charlie Barasch
Plainfield, VT