Last summer my husband and I were driving from Nebraska to Wisconsin (13
hour trip) which gave me a lot of time to have a little fun with the
INVISIBLE NO MORE theme by PAN in their promotion of the Udall Bill.  It
seemed somehow appropriate to pull it out of the file again this
September as another crew of faithful workers once more make their
rounds in Washington.

This can be "sung" as a rap song or done as a football cheer.  Just keep
increasing the volume with each verse so that the last few lines are
shouted as loud as possible.  Watch for the two claps at the end of some
of the lines. (Can you tell I was a teacher in another life?!)

                        INVISIBLE NO MORE!

                  We're a-moving' and a shakin'
                  And no longer hesitatin'.
                  On the go (clap clap)