Klonopin (Clonazapam) is also prescribed as the drug of choice for REM
Sleep Behavior Disorder  a common complaint of those taking PD
medication, where dreams are acted out  I dreamt that some Haagen Das
ice cream bars were rolling down the street, and several persons
(including myself) were trying to grab them.  I kicked one of the bars
out of the reach of one of my competitors.  Actually it was my wife,
not the ice cream bar, that I was kicking. Klonopin prescribed at
bedime helps to keep dreams in their place.  In addition to violence
toward the spouse, (which may cause circumspection in reporting the
problem to your neurologist) the dreamer may be at risk.  Jumping out
of a window has been reported.

Happy dreams,

Allan Netick