In message <[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] writes:

> My question to the group is has anyone thought of setting up a Usenet
> for Parkinson?  I am new to the Usenet, if one is available, please tell
> me.  If not why would we not want it?

European PD Association are hoping to do something like this. A
'semi-closed' - if that term is OK - network for Parkies, Carers,
Associates & Professionals is what they would like to come up with, if we
can get the funding. Of course, they are aiming their ideas at the WHOLE
Parkinson community, not just the computer buffs, so there is equipment
& software supply to be considered, and of course, a lot of training!

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)