For those of you who may not know,  I have found another way to find out
people's e-mail addresses, including our Senator's & Representative's.  Just
go to http:\\www.four11.com & there is a button for Government which shows
the e-mail addresses & seems to be more comprehensive than the one that the
Government sends you when you ask for an updated list.  Also, for those of
you who may not know,  if your computer locks up when going to certain
places on the Internet, click on the 'Options' pull-down menu & turn off
(uncheck) the download images.  You will not see pictures anymore but at
least you can get to the page & see the words.

Debbie Bevel
The Woodlands, TX  <[log in to unmask]>

Dad with PD 66 years old, 3 years PD