Dear All,

Feeling encouraged by Joyce Young's note and the news feature on CNN this
morning about PD, I called Congressman Klug's office to thank him for his
support. The operator at the Capitol, 1-800-962-3524, connected me to
Klug's answering machine and I left a message giving my name, address and
thanking the congressman for his support of the Udall bill, HR 1462 and
asking him to do all he can to bring the bill to the floor for a vote.
I decided to make many calls this week-end and I would suggest ou do the
same. It is easier to speak clearly knowing that only a machine is picking
up my breathy/tremory voice.

Thank you Joyce for your note and thank you Perry D. Cohen for posting the
information about CNN highlighting PD. The segment will be repeated at
2:00PM, EST.
Regards,
Margaret Tuchman (54 yrs, dx 1980)