Will,

Thanks for the response.  Amazingly enough, one message I read said that
a significant therapeutic effect could be obtain from as few as three
beans.  The message did mention that this dosage is based on a strong
variety that comes from Israeli.  I don't know what is in my local store
and what is a proper dosage.  Maybe the beans can be used to reduce the
need for other medication.

==Clay=