We are looking for a few good walkers (1000+) to take part in the
Parkinson's Unity Walk in New York City on Sunday, September 29th, 1996.
Rollers and drivers of those cute little electric scooters are welcome on
this barrier-free, two-mile course.

Dr. William Langston, world-reknowned neuroscientist, neurologist and
author of "The Case of the Frozen Addicts", will be our featured speaker.

Plans are firming up for live entertaiment including brass, strings,
kazoos, juggling and more.

Refreshments will be plentiful.

....and, by poplular demand, we'll have Port-O-Sans.

You can help by passing the word along to friends in the NYC metro area.
We'll be happy to ship fliers via snail-mail to those who would like to
distribute them.

Transportation has been arranged for Walkers from Boston, Westchester
County, NY and Long Island.  For more information about busses contact the
following people:

Boston - Charlie Richards - 617 696 3388
Westchester - Bill Thorson - 914 238 9784
Long Island - Carl Diwby - 516 277 5014, 829-3114

Let's make the Parkinson's Unity Walk a UDALL BILL VICTORY MARCH!

For more information contact Margot Zobel ([log in to unmask]), Ken Aidekman
The PUW phone number is 212 580 6505.